The ADA and CDC has strongly recommended that all health care providers screen patients for possible COVID-19 exposure. Please consider these screening questions before you make an appointment. If any of these apply to you, please make your appointment in 6 weeks time.
1. Do you have fever or have you felt hot or feverish recently (14-21 days)?
2. Are you having shortness of breath or other difficulties breathing?
3. Do you have a cough or sore throat?
4. Any other flu-like symptoms, such as gastrointestinal upset, headache
or fatigue or runny nose not associated with allergies?
5. Have you experienced recent loss of taste or smell?
6. Have you been in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients? (Patients who are well but who have a sick family member at home with COVID-19 should consider postponing elective treatment)
7. Is your age over 60?
8. Do you have heart disease, lung disease, kidney disease,
diabetes or any auto-immune disorders?
9. Have you traveled in the past 14 days to any regions affected
by COVID-19? (as relevant to your location)