We are open to all patients, old and new! Here is what you can expect when visiting our office:
1. We are screening every scheduled patient for COVID-19 symptoms and automatically rescheduling high-risk patients.
2.We are practicing social distancing in the office. We ask patients to wait outside our door until the lobby and hallways are clear.
3. Patient information updates are now conducted verbally so no patient has to physically interact with a keyboard or iPad.
4. All surfaces in our lobby / bathroom are wiped down every hour.
5. Our staff is wearing appropriate PPE, gowns, gloves, n95 masks, and face shields.
6. We have installed HEPA air filters in each operatory.
7. Our office area service windows now have plexiglass barriers.
8. Hand sanitizer, gloves, and masks are available to patients who request them.
Please see our COVID-19 screening questions for pre-screening before you call to make an appointment. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call. We are happy to finally be able to serve our patients and look forward to seeing you.