1. We are screening every scheduled patient for COVID-19 symptoms and automatically rescheduling high-risk patients.
2.We are practicing social distancing in the office. We ask patients to wait outside our door until the lobby and hallways are clear.
3. Patient information updates are now conducted verbally so no patient has to physically interact with a keyboard or iPad.
4. All surfaces in our lobby / bathroom are wiped down every hour.
5. Our staff is wearing appropriate PPE, gowns, gloves, n95 masks, and face shields.
6. We have installed HEPA air filters in each operatory.
7. Our office area service windows now have plexiglass barriers.
8. Hand sanitizer, gloves, and masks are available to patients who request them.
Notice: Due to our office move and summer break, We will be out of the office from June 19th to July 9th.
Active patients who are experiencing a dental emergency can call our office and follow the prompts.
Serving Downtown Indianapolis Since 1982
Conveniently located in the Gold Building in downtown Indianapolis, we serve central Indiana with top quality dentistry. As a small, family run dental practice we are able to provide high-quality, one-on-one care.
Mark E. Sherer DDS
My focus as a dentist has always been on the general oral health of my patients. After graduating from I.U. School of Dentistry in 2007, I was introduced to the world of dentistry by working alongside my well-known veteran uncle, Dr. Richard Sherer DDS. After gaining much experience, I began overseeing the practice in 2012. Since then, I have enjoyed serving our faithful patients by providing top rate dental care.